Recruiting for August 2021 Intake
Open positions for Back to School at the end of August 2021
1. Special Education Primary School Teacher
- Required qualifications: University diplomas from recognized French institutions - minimum Bac +3
- A diploma in special education would be a plus: CAPA-SH or CAPPEI or other
- Mauritian nationality
- B2 English level
- Professional experience as a special needs teacher in a french or french-curriculum establishment is desirable.
2. Part time nurse
- Required qualifications: Recognised nursing diplomas
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety at Work
3. Head Agent
The Head Agent must be organized, have interpersonal and managerial skills.
He/she will be responsible for school maintenance to ensure the safety and security of property and the educational community.
This position requires excellent levels of flexibility and adaptability.
I. Maintain the school to ensure the safety of property and people.
- Develop and implement the PPMS.
- Ensure that the safety postings in the school are followed.
- Maintain the school's equipment to ensure the safety of the school community.
- (keys, opening/closing, being the contact person for the building's security company in case of issues).
- company responsible for security in case of a problem...).
- Manage furniture inventory.
- Manage maintenance contracts.
- Participate in furniture and building inventory surveys.
II. Managing the technical and maintenance teams
- Plan the activities of the maintenance and technical team (including the Saturday schedule for technical staff).
- Prioritize and distribute tasks.
- Ensure the control of the executed tasks.
- Define the training or specialization needs of the team.
- Liaise with the human resources manager and the director in managing the technical and maintenance teams.
- Ensure communication between the maintenance and technical staff and the management.
III. Coordination with suppliers and contractors
- Check the stock of cleaning products and sanitary papers and manage ordering.
- Ensure the ordering and purchase of technical materials and equipment.
- Handle furniture orders.
- Liaise with external service providers in collaboration with the administrative manager and the director (requests for quotes, follow-up of work, invoicing, participation in site meetings, etc.).
IV. Event Management
- Ensure the management of the school's events.