PARENTS / SCHOOL COMMUNICATION
Parents/school communication is carried out by the following:
- meetings organised by appointment
- notes written in the students’ book (cahier de liaison).
- school information boards
- school facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/Ecole-Paul-et-Virginie-1566948246864729/?ref=bookmarks
- Communication and Liaison Committees (CCL) via class representatives. See below minutes of the CCL for the month of June 2017.
- discussion groups organised by the school on specific topics. See below the topics.
- newsletters issued twice per period and available on the website.
The school offers at least one conference monthly to parents on themes related to the school.
This is done by the management and a therapist.
The name chosen for the school’s newsletter is EPVnews.
Before deciding on this name, the students suggested various titles then the teaching staff decided on the most suitable name.
You will find below the "news letter". The first was issued on Friday, September 8, 2017.
Enjoy your reading!
EPVnews 7 of March 13, 2018
EPVnews 6 of February 9, 2018
EPVnews 5 of December 15, 2017
EPVnews 4 of November 24, 2017
EPVnews 3 of October 20, 2017
EPVnews 2 of September 29, 2017
EPV news1 of September 8, 2017