Paul et Virginie School favors building relationships with families and encourages communication between all stakeholders involved in the student's education.
Indeed, for us, coeducation is a determining factor in the school climate and the success of each student.
"The relationship of trust and dialogue between parents and the school is a determining factor in the success of all children."
Various activities are implemented throughout the year to welcome new parents:
- You can find the school's parent guide here.
- Two meetings with the school head are organized on the first day of school. They are followed by a coffee meeting with the Parents Association (APEP) and Tamarin Accueil.
- A welcome protocol was implemented in September 2020 to welcome families who arrive during the school year.
- At the reception desk, the school life manager and/or the school head will answer your questions or redirect you to the appropriate contact person.
- At the reception desk, you can get answers to administrative queries.
- by phone, you can reach the administrative team.
- via the school's Facebook page, you can get the latest information.
Within 72 hours:
- You will get responses to your emails (teachers and administration).
Once a week:
- You will receive information from the administration via email. (dates and useful links).
- You will be able to consult the school's blog about past events.
Whenever you wish:
- you can make an appointment with a school staff member by email or by phone for the administration or via the website (contacts).
- You can send information to the parent representative of your child's class (list of representatives 2020/2021 available here).
The Head of School meets with the parent representatives 4 times a year before the Communication and Liaison Committee (CCL).
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.